- Political Action Network
- Contemporary Voices in Seattle
- Who Can I Contact to Influence Public Policy?
- Sites Offering Information, Support and Services
- Unemployment and Underemployment
- Distribution of Wealth
- Racial Justice and Equality
- Climate Change
- COVID-19 Pandemic
- Art for Hunger
- Image Library
- Joe Talks - Video Commentaries
- Contact Author
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Thought provoking, informative, nuanced, candid, charged....fascinating panel discussion with Alison Eisinger (Seattle King County Coalition on Homelessness) and Timothy Harris (Real Change)...discussing political advocacy, charity downstream and justice upstream: housing inequality and advocating for the homeless and moderated by Shannon Thomas.