The passage of the Republican-engineered tax cut bill on 12/20/2017 exposes once again an underlying issue that haunts this country and may eventually be responsible for the unraveling of the socioeconomic order of this society.
The following link addresses this issue -
The purpose of this site is to examine the issues that have proven problematic to so many residents of the Pacific Northwest including homelessness and housing, access to adequate nutrition, unemployment, underemployment, access to health care and economic inequality. The underlying assumption is that true peace and social justice will only come when all members of the culture are treated with compassion, concern and come to believe and trust that all will be treated equitably.
- Political Action Network
- Contemporary Voices in Seattle
- Who Can I Contact to Influence Public Policy?
- Sites Offering Information, Support and Services
- Unemployment and Underemployment
- Distribution of Wealth
- Indigenous Peoples' Rights
- Gun Violence in America
- Racial Justice and Equality
- Climate Change
- COVID-19 Pandemic
- Art for Hunger
- Teaching Programs
- Image Library
- Joe Talks - Video Commentaries
- Contact Author